Update on Casting the Mi-Go

heres a quick update on casting the Mi-Go

i did a mould for the body but casting the legs is quite difficult….

..but i think it will work out fine after i figure out a few kinks on the moulding/casting progress

Mi go Cast

i took a quick picture with my phone so sorry for the crappy quality

but i have to say that i am really happy how this project works out….. the next step will be to get the wings / claws casted

and then assemble and paint the first Mi-Go

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: