More Podlings

I did another podling with Supersculpey….
and the first one got some toes

i didnt make picture before i created a mould , and some of its claws broke off during its release from the mould,……

BUT

i already have a painted version of it……
its “ok” but lacks some detail and the structure looks very rough….oh and its legs look kinda crappy… but all in all im happy how it turned out :biggrin
its good enough for terrain pieces and will look great to bulk up my squig unit

the green podling is version 1.2 of the other podling…. as you can see the tail looks different from the beginning…..

and im also working on a podling with a closed mouth

the lower “neck” will be alot smaller later because now it makes the podling look more ilike a frog

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: